Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

updating...

grr. i was going to post pics from my haul tonight but lighting was terrible so it should be up by tomorrow. did a lot of shopping these past few weeks and got some really great deals. *wide grin*(in a not creepy way). hul~


the title of this post says updating so i'm going to update you.

-yay ulzzang shidae season 6. so funny :D
-ughh really want a lace maxi skirts but i need some pretty and soft lace.
-used a lot of money but horoscope tells me to save money. bleh
-lego jewlery? haha made some "prototypes" wore one out today but not sure if people even saw my bracelets.
-i really want to knit...but takes too long and fingers hurt after a while. (don't know how my grandma does it)
-new year= cleaning out all the shizz in my room. want to redo my room and make it more spacious.
-want to start using my balcony for something. mini garden seems like a good idea except i feel like im going to get lazy.
-need to get in shape. this is a big one!!
-starting school tmr!! nervous!
-i should really clean out my closet. accumulated a lot of new clothes in 2011,gotta make more room for 2012
-this is suppose to be an update but somehow it ended up being like a list of stuff i did and resolutions i want to make for 2012. oh wells this is going in the lists.
-trying to wear more jewlery and buy some so i actually have some to wear
-my friend got me addicted to buying things online
-this is getting pretty long...
-i'm lovingg orange, the color, i used to HATE it. wierd..huh?
-i wonder if people read my blog? comment below(just say hi!) so i know if i actually have people reading my blog on their own account. not being redirected here or accidently was looking for something else.
okay ending post. damn this is colorful. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment