Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

uneven eyelids!!



You know what I'm talking about. I used to have even eyelids and one day i wake up and all of a sudden i have a triple eyelid on one eye. Nowadays my left eye is either triple folded or a small double eyelid. My uneven eyelids making my eyes look all funky. One eye's big and the other one's small. Something like this? o.O aha. close.

I've been searching ways to fix it but so far everything has been a fail. Something with avocado? and cold spoons? all waste of time and food... the only permanent solution is eyelid surgery. AHHH! But so expensive. hul~ What to do?? Recently I've been using tape. No not eyelid tape. (that doesn't work on me b/c it's too thin) So I've been cutting scotch tape to fit my eyes and usually after wearing them for a day my eyelid gets used to the crease line and stays for a day or two, but that's the only solution so far. I've already given up on the hope that it will go back to normal since it'd been like a year? Been too lazy these days to do that though,so I just leave them alone. mehh. They don't look too horrible at least. Okay end~Til my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment