Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Circle Lens Review: Geo Starmish brown

Hey guys so recently I've been super addicted to circle lenses and I've been meaning to start doing reviews. so here's one! Honestly these lenses weren't my first choice but let me just say i am super impressed by these lenses.
Btw my hair's blue now !
Name: Geo Starmish Brown Princess Mimi XKP-304
Diameter: 15mm
Water content : 38%~42%
They are super opaque and vibrant and almost a gold-ish hazel color. They are really comfortable. It must be the high water content that makes them so comfy even after a long day of wear ( can wear up to 10 plus hours!). These are honestly my favorite and most comfortable pair of circle lenses.
It has a thin limbal ring, (but i kind of wish there isn't one at all.)

Natural lighting

indoor lighting
with flash indoor
Okay guys that's it for now, i have a few more pairs to review. (Geo tricolor grey and violet, bambi sesame grey, and super pinky grey). will be up shortly....maybe.

Disclaimer: bought by me from lensvillage.com. <-- have really good deals and customer service!!









No comments:

Post a Comment